The personal information so collected is used to market, study, analysis, process and improve the services offered by us and our subsidiaries/associates and also to contact you with updates to the web site or for other marketing and internal business analytical / review purposes. “Personal Information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person (“Personal Information”). Personal Information for the purpose of this policy shall include, but not limited to, information regarding your name, address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, e-mail address, etc.
1. Collection of Personal Information and other Information
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at toolsbond.com. We use the information to handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers, update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us, display content such as wish lists and customer reviews and recommend merchandise and services that might be of interest to you. We also use this information to improve our store and platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
Source of Information
Information You Give Us : we receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
Automatic Information: we receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use "cookies" and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses toolsbond.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of toolsbond.com on other Web sites.
E-mail Communications: to help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from toolsbond.com. If your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences.
Information from Other Sources: we might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
2. Sharing of Information
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling it to others. Toolsbond.com shares customer information only as described herein.
- Affiliated Businesses: We work closely with affiliated businesses. In some cases, such as Marketplace sellers, these businesses operate stores at toolsbond.com or sell offerings to you at toolsbond.com. In other cases, we operate stores, provide services or sell product lines jointly with or on behalf of these businesses. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions and we share customer information related to those transactions with that third party.
- Third Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Further, they must process the personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by the applicable law.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of toolsbond.com customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please adjust your system Communication Preferences.
- Protection of toolsbond.com and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property or safety of toolsbond.com, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information of customers for commercial purposes in a way that is contrary to the commitments made in this Privacy Notice.
- With your consent : other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
We may be required to share the aforesaid information with government authorities and agencies for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences. You agree and consent for toolsbond.com to disclose your information, if so required under the applicable law.
Sharing of personal information is entirely on the discretion of the user and thus at sole risk of the user/customer. We may encourage you to register your details with personal information for login account purposes only as toolsbond.com does not ask for or store any financial information of any party and sharing of personal information during registration process is to contact you for updates, new products range and offerings which is at choice of the customer.
3. Use of Information
Information provided by you is used only:
a. To facilitate your use of the Website;
b. To respond to your inquiries or fulfill Your requests for information about the various services;
c. To provide you with information about Toolsbond.com's products/services and to send You information, materials, and offers from Toolsbond.com;
d. To send you surveys and marketing communications that Toolsbond.com believes may be of interest to You;
e. To personalize your experience on the Website by presenting advertising, products and offers tailored to You;
f. To help you address Your problems with the Website including addressing any technical problems;
g. If you purchase any content or avail of any service from the Website, to complete and fulfil Your purchase, for example, to have Your payments processed, communicate with You regarding Your purchase and provide You with related customer service;
h. For proper administering of the Website;
i. To conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Website);
j. To improve the services, content and advertising on the Website;
k. To protect the integrity of the Website; and
l. To respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law.
You acknowledge that apart from Your Personal Information, if you upload any content on the Website, such content may contain information including Personal Information and the same may be available to the other users of the Website. Toolsbond.com will not be liable for the disclosure and dissemination of such Personal Information to any third parties.
Toolsbond.com implements standard measures to protect against unauthorized access to and unlawful interception of Personal Information. However, no internet site can fully eliminate security risks.
5. Use of Shared Information
By availing of the goods and services from our website, you understand that there is some risk involve during transmitting to other vendor/bank websites for making necessary payment and all risk attached thereon to the transaction is understood and acknowledge by you. Further, since each third party vis-à-vis banks, vendor website, have their own privacy statements that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each of the respective website.
Online merchants, payment gateways and others who participate in our services are encouraged to participate in industry privacy initiatives and to take a responsible attitude towards consumer privacy. However, since we do not have direct control over the policies or practices of participating merchants and other third parties, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of those sites and breach of any 'sensitive' information causing any loss, damage to you (direct or indirect) is solely at your risk and toolsbond.com shall not be party to such fraudulent practices of any third party vendor.
We recommend and encourage that you always review the privacy policies of merchants and other third parties before you provide any personal information or complete any transaction with any third parties.
6. Security of Information
· We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input in addition to maintaining security of your information as per the International Standard on "Information Technology-Security Techniques- Information Security Management System-Requirements".
· We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
7. Force Majeure Event
Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, Toolsbond.com shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of Your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event (as defined below).
A "Force Majeure Event" shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of Toolsbond.com and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
8. Third Party Breach
Toolsbond.com is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Your Personal Information. The Website also linked to many other sites and we are not/shall be not responsible for their privacy policies or practices as it is beyond our control.
9. Disclosure of Information
Toolsbond.com will use information only in accordance with the Policy under which the information was collected unless we have received explicit authorization.
Toolsbond.com may disclose any information that Toolsbond.com may have about You (including Your identity) if Toolsbond.com determines that such disclosure is necessary in connection with any investigation or complaint regarding Your use of the Website, or to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) Toolsbond.com's rights or property, or the rights or property of users of the Website, including Toolsbond.com's customers. Toolsbond.com reserves the right at all times to disclose any information that Toolsbond.com deems necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. Toolsbond.com also may disclose your information when Toolsbond.com determines that applicable law requires or permits such disclosure, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection purposes.
You acknowledge and agree that Toolsbond.com may preserve any communication by You with Toolsbond.com through the Website or any Service, and may also disclose such data if required to do so by law or if Toolsbond.com determines that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
(1) comply with legal process;
(2) enforce this Policy;
(3) respond to claims that any such data violates the rights of others; or
(4) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Toolsbond.com, its employees, users of, or visitors to, the Website, and the public.
10. Retention of Information
Toolsbond.com keeps your information for as long as your account is active or as needed. However, we may keep certain information even after you close your account if it is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce this agreement.
11. Notices and Revisions
If you have any concern about privacy or grievances at Toolsbond.com, please Contact us with a through description and we will try to resolve the issue for you.
Our business changes constantly and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our website frequently to see recent changes.
Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
12. Links to third-party websites
Our site may include third-party advertising and links to other Web sites. We do not provide any personally identifiable customer information to these advertisers or third-party Web sites.
Toolsbond.com may also display personalized third-party advertising based on personal information about customers, such as purchases on Toolsbond.com or visits to Toolsbond.com Associate Web sites.
Although Toolsbond.com does not provide any personal information to advertisers, advertisers (including ad-serving companies) may assume that users who interact with or click on a personalized advertisement meet the criteria used to personalize the information.
13 Contact Us
Our corporate postal address is Mtandt Limited 17/8 West Mada Church Road, Royapuram, Chennai. We can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on 7338832600. Our best endeavor shall be to support you and resolve all issues in best of manner.